You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 129 : Australian Actor, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 129 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 129 : Australian Actor. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Attacks by surprise
- Public sales with lots of bids
- Instruments for giving injections
- Americans play it by hands, Europeans play it by feet
- Financial records, like bank…
- Green vegetable that resembles a tree
- They are short for abs
- Copies the appearance of
- Put up with, bear
- Opposite of gloomy
- Sleeping schedules kids ought to follow
- Wrist rest of a sort when you are working on the computer
- Native of Toronto
- Big name in blood drives
- Days off work, like Saturdays, Sundays or Fridays at 5 pm?
- Bridge with a road under it, with graffiti
- Paul, with the famous movie quote, “That’s not a knife, this is a knife”
- This action comedy, starring Paul, remains the most commercially successful Australian film
- After working together on the film, Paul ______ his co-star, Linda Kozlowski
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 130
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.