You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 130 : 6-Letter Professions, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 130 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 130 : 6-Letter Professions. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- What happens when a cup holds too much water
- Nuclear emissions
- Uprooted newcomers
- Type of car that is not manual
- Foodstuffs, household shopping
- Paintings of a person
- Life-saving flotation devices
- Painting of a view
- Exam restriction like 50 minutes
- Unintelligence or thickness
- Daydreamers; jailbreakers
- Inflicting a penalty
- Useful public services like electricity and hydro
- Part of fortune-telling deck that includes “The Fool” or “The Lovers”
- Desires unknown income
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 131
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.