You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 133 : Bubble Beach, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 133 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 133 : Bubble Beach. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Having real substance
- Large and imposing houses
- “Check your local ___”, schedules of programs
- Considered as part of something
- Savage cruelty of temperament
- See in a mental picture
- Hand ________ like “Okay”, “Stop”, and “Come here”
- Making a remark
- Discovery on a dig
- Revokes, abrogates or cancels
- Make or become less
- Contend with an adversary
- One of the world’s most famous beach destinations
- This beach’s Life Savers Club is the oldest _________ club (1907)
- Sport that would enjoy up to 13ft(4m) wave this beach has to provide
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 134
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.