You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 169 : British Musician, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 169 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 169 : British Musician. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Cover for sleeper
- Popular word board game
- Justifiable prey
- Head of a state
- World’s most common birds
- Extreme posionous like a scorpion or a serpent
- A person who builds and maintains machines
- Benevolence; well-wishing
- Salaries worker
- Verizon and T Mobile
- More than enough
- Joined after separation
- Naive or guiltless
- Deserts, ________ his post
- Queen Elizabeth’s world
- He gave this up because he was truly bad at it
- He was the only member of the band who was not this…
- Co-leader of the biggest British rock group in history
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 170
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.