You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 17 : American Writer, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 17 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 17 : American Writer. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Set clocks forward in the spring and back for the fall for ________ Savings time
- What do you call first-year students at university?
- Go to this type of store for drugs
- Dogs having ancestors of the same breed over many generations
- Blunders, errors
- Facial accessory for a pirate
- “________ To Heaven” by Led Zeppelin
- Also known as soccer
- Sending a virtual letter
- They are James Bond’s favorite drinks
- It took him seven… to write the “Adventures of Huckleberry”
- He is celebrated as “the greatest humorist the United States has produced”
- His most famous work is “The Adventures of ___ Sawyer”
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 18
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.