You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 185 : British Writer, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 185 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 185 : British Writer. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- A collection of additional material at the back of a report or book
- Good things gained or received
- Subordinate added items
- Inaccuracies, I bet, in the writing
- Da Vinci, Picasso, van Gogh, and Michelangelo
- Person practicing law
- Deep open crack, especially in glacier
- Noticeably different, clearly seen
- Making a digital copy of a document
- He was responsible for the development of the first… hospital in Britain
- Author of “A Christmas Carol” and “Oliver Twist”
- He saved multiple lives after a… crash, at age 53
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 186
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.