You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 193 : British Actress, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 193 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 193 : British Actress. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Discounted combo
- Extremely tall buildings
- Novels’ film scripts
- Periods lasting 29 or 30 days
- Quick to anger, easily infuriated
- Paid works
- Don’t open it!
- Government or other officials collectively
- Beneath surface
- Participated on behalf of
- Membership of a particular country
- This blueish-green hue was her favorite color, according to her son
- She’s a member of the EGOT club as she’s won an Emmy, Oscar, Tony, and…
- She is best known for “Roman Holiday” and “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
- She had a pet baby… named Pippin
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 194
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.