You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 213 : Moonlight Sonata, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 213 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 213 : Moonlight Sonata. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Easily perceived; clearly
- Completely wrecked
- Often companies by ladies
- Student at the top of the class
- Treasures, holds dear
- Hallways or passages connecting parts of a building
- Act of dodging
- Ruined; demolished
- Formal admission to the Hall of Fame
- Filled out a questionnaire
- Parents’ advise to children, “Don’t talk to…”
- Not eager – unwilling
- “It’s The Most…Time Of The Year” – Andy Williams
- _________ letters; capitals
- Lines parallel to the equator
- Regarded as the greatest composer who ever lived
- His most famous composition, ________ No. 5 in C Minor
- His first _______ was at age 6, organized by his father
- He went ____ at age 26
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 214
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.