You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 276 : Put Your Mouth to It, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 276 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 276 : Put Your Mouth to It. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Supermarket vehicle
- Basketball, table tennis or other event held under the roof
- Evasive quality of a mule?
- Make-up of politician’s charges?
- Police officer out of uniform
- Recording as untrustworthy
- Misplacements or disturbances
- Method of quick written comprehension
- Unburnable, or things are fireproof
- Assessments of public opinion
- Possessions or expressions of an unfavorable opinion
- Stick-y summer treat
- Icecream holder
- Child’s treat
- It’s put on letters
- You may put a gloss on it
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 277
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.