You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 293 : The Olympic Games, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 293 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 293 : The Olympic Games. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Type of music by Mozart
- One of three city-states that’s not Vatican City nor Monaco
- Newspapers’ attention-getters
- A.T.M. stands for _________ teller machine
- Act of loathing or scorning
- Radio station tuning number
- Not in a straight line
- Indecision, slowness to speak
- Brown-haired women
- People who make predictions based on current trends
- Rat-charming folk tale character with a flute
- Don’t Cry For Me, _________, Madonna
- Five rings of the Olympics represent five…
- First Olympic games were held in this Greek city
- Athletes in the ancient games completed in the ____
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 294
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.