You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 295 : Musical Instruments, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 295 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 295 : Musical Instruments. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Directional aids, used in a safari or a voyage
- Conveyance for skiers
- Extravehicular activity without the restraint of gravity
- Returns a hotel room
- Speculative people or visionaries
- Harsh facts that in real lives
- The people you play against in a game; rivals
- Communication system using dots and dashes
- Certainly never
- Slumber too long; woke up too late
- You wear it at a social event so people know what to call you
- Relaxed and tolerant in attitude
- Vertical woodwind
- Pied Piper
- Sliding brass
- It’s played with a bow
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 296
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.