You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 302 : What Could Be in Your Backyard, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 302 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 302 : What Could Be in Your Backyard. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Permits required for something like driving and hunting
- Suffers great pain
- Preferred condition of a steak, by some
- Often-hazed member
- Sincere, trustworthy
- Provider of Vitamin D from nature
- Advanced modern electronics
- Insulted personally by a statement
- A helps with eyes; B helps with cells; C helps with vessels
- Jewelry sold in pairs
- Cube holding a kid’s food
- Prepared a pumpkin
- Serve the queen, save Snow White
- Admitted defeat
- Keeps growing
- Keeps haunting your dreams
- Keeps digging
- Keeps snipping
- Keeps watering
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 303
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.