You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 357 : Tour Attractions, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 357 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 357 : Tour Attractions. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Activities unexplained by science
- Sense of your own worth
- Made a guess in the stock market
- People who are present but not involved
- Path of a projectile
- Pieces of ridged wood used to clean clothes
- Remarkable; superb
- Diverted the attention
- Minor alteration, adaptation
- Short-lived on the beach
- Stretch too far
- Get (someone) drunk
- Evidence of the demise of the dinosaurs can be found in Mexico, its crater is 2,000 sq.ft (180 sq.m)
- Surprisingly, Mexico has the largest one in the world, not Egypt
- Mexico has the most number of these in the world, with the one of the cheapest fares
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 358
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.