You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 41 : American Athlete, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 41 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 41 : American Athlete. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Challenged a court decision
- A, B, C, D and E, to nutritionists
- Cause pain or distress
- Officially canceling, a permit say
- Trade in goods and services
- Car roller in winter
- Writer of prose works
- Suitable place for setting a tent
- Results of actions
- Offer up as a candidate
- When the sun rises and shines
- Exhibiting a lack of friction
- He used to keep them as pets as a child, he now owns over 1,000 of them
- Became the heavyweight champion of the world at age 20
- Quickest knockout of his career happened in 30…
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 42
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.