You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 46 : Are You Allegic to These?, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 46 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 46 : Are You Allegic to These?. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- One who financially supports an enterprise
- For head protection
- People like painters, sculptors, etc
- Cause suffering
- They are often only mentioned during Thanksgiving
- Not hard to get along with
- Closed-off passage or road
- Sons of a sibling
- Search engine
- Shows respect to a soldier
- Concerned only with oneself
- Lasting forever and ever
- “The… Show Starring Johnny Carson”
- That smells nice but…
- Leave it out of my coffee
- Ouch!That hurt!
- Spring time
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 47
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.