You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 69 : Lupara, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 69 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 69 : Lupara. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Not guilty of a crime
- In the outer areas of a city
- Bad accidents
- “The sun’ll come out, ________”
- Release the seatbelt
- After effects of alcohol
- Mirage, trick of the eye or mind
- Making giggle by light touching
- Part of ASAP
- Series of moves requiring skill
- Taking off, clothing say
- External openings in the face
- Time off for many
- It was named after this military leader until 1814
- Most famous smile reside here
- Most visited and largest museum in the world
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 70
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.