Word Hike Level 144 [Answers ]
You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 144 : More Than One, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 144 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 144 : More Than One. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Edit screenplay, writing this below the line
- Rodent snare
- Point at the end of the hand
- Jeopardizes or threatens
- Of actual size
- City in Ohio; the only U.S. president to serve two non-consecutive terms
- Police equipments that restrain prisoners’ movements
- Post-mortem examinations
- Journal and magazine kiosk
- Due… is the care a reasonable person exercises to avoid harming another person
- “He just moved, so I sent his mail to his new address”
- Briefly ill, arrive not wanted, an _________ guest
- Makes lawfully valid
- A to Z and alpha to omega
- Rate of occurrence, or radio tuning number
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 145
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.