You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 157 : Nuns in a Scrum, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 157 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 157 : Nuns in a Scrum. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Gave a task to
- Optical protector for a pirate
- Financial consultants
- Conducts an investigation
- Stuck playing a familiar role over and over again
- Absurd ideas
- Word contest for “bee”?
- Deleted on moral grounds
- Scamperers in the woods
- Jeering, mocking
- Flat and high areas
- Improve a poor neighborhood
- Assistants to priests in religious services
- House for powerful performances
- Its grand _____ is the largest in the world with 10,154 pipes
- It took $102 million to complete, which was paid for by State _______
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 158
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.