You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 177 : British Scientist, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 177 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 177 : British Scientist. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Regional land features
- Placed in police custody
- Finalize or clinch
- Lack of boldness
- Small nocturnal spiny animal
- Any dweller of any place
- Right of precedence over others
- Unused pieces of cloth
- Utilizes a heroic act
- Type of tubular pasta
- Manifest, obvious, evident
- Security alarm trigger
- Theirs is a perfect world
- Car sport
- Ejected, driven out, sent from school
- He wrote more books about this than science
- Inventor of calculus, and the discovery of gravity
- He was born… and had little to no chance of survival
- There is no concrete evidence about the famous…, it might just be a story
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 178
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.