You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 201 : More British Scientist, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 201 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 201 : More British Scientist. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Something written on an envelope
- University division
- Beach shrinkage
- Moving back and forth
- Optical illusions in deserts
- Beginning first letter
- Clergymen on board
- Stories handed down from earlier times
- Choices available
- Excessive weight
- They are medically qualified
- Theory of evolution by natural selection
- “A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, a mere heart of…”
- He characterized himself as this, he instead was an agnostic
- He dropped out of a top medical school because he hated the sight of…
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 202
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.