You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 214 : I’ll Have A Meow-tini, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 214 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 214 : I’ll Have A Meow-tini. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Article produced as evidence
- Bank bailout unit
- They are attached to a saddle to support the rider’s foot
- Collective noun for a group of cats
- Person who flees
- Praise enthusiastically
- Big cat known for its running speed
- Possibilities of something happening
- Narrow channels dug in the earth
- Big bird with huge eggs
- Makes its way up
- Unlawful, illicit
- What your cat is doing by the window
- Big cat at the zoo
- Cats do this when they are defensive, not aggressive
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 215
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.