You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 382 : A Cozy Sunday Afternoon, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 382 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 382 : A Cozy Sunday Afternoon. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Visit places as a tourist
- Foldable rain shelter
- You can the beautiful… lights at the North Pole or Alaska
- Who minds sheep
- Winnie the Pooh’s jar?
- Relaxed, casual, or lack of ceremony
- Does voice work for a documentary
- Leave for residence in another country
- Something that seems to last an ___________ means it seems like it’s never going to end
- Ceremonial feasts
- Close friend or assistant that tags along
- Sudden dramatic plunge
- In spite of the fact that
- The Little ________, a nickname of French military and political leader Napoleon Bonaparte
- Domains of royalty
- Small, slight marks, usually of a contrasting colour, as on the skin, birds’ eggs, etc
- Clapping sound made by the audience
- Without it, vampires craw upon you
- Without it, fatigue catches you
- Without it, loneliness overwhelms you
- Without it, obesity runs away from you
- Without it, boredom overtakes you
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 383
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.