You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 4 : Popular Music, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 4 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 4 : Popular Music. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Brazil is the largest country in South…
- “I’m just…, don’t take it seriously”; joking
- Chemistry, biology, and physics are braches of it
- Firebird which rises from its own ashes according to Egyptian mythology
- Dracula was one
- Place to go surfing on the internet
- State that includes Miami
- … Games originated in Greece and occurs once every four years
- Establishments with a lot of gambling
- “Thriller”, “Beat It” – _______ Jackson
- “Hello”, “Someone Like You”, “Rolling in the ____” – Adele
- “I Want It That Way”, “Everybody” – Backstreet ____
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 5
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.