You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 156 : Palace Residents Not Named King or Queen, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 156 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 156 : Palace Residents Not Named King or Queen. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Those running from the law and still on loose
- Bars that can be held for safety or support when moving on stairs
- Rash or unwise
- Serial arrangements with numbers
- Baby games where you make yourself disappear
- Secret shelter for agents or spies
- Confidence in guarantee
- Power supplier in power plant
- A kind of mind control or coercive persuasion
- Respond too strongly like burn down a house because you saw one spider
- Deliberately impairs and creates problems
- Inspire one to cheer up, “Don’t give up, you can do it!”
- Consistent balanced quality
- The third highest rank
- The highest rank
- The lowest rank
- The second highest rank
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 157
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.