You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 63 : We Do These Everyday, this is a brand new word game developed by Joy Vendor. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle game. You will be given a puzzle covering a specific theme and you must fill the puzzle’s rows with answers. To unlock the word of every row, you must solve a clue provided by the game. As you find a new word the letters will start popping up to help you find the rest of the words.
Word Hike Level 63 Answers :
This is the list of the answers to all the listed clues in Level 63 : We Do These Everyday. The game is fun to play but has some hard clues to solve, so we are providing this cheat sheet to help you progress.
- Use a broom on gambling winnings
- Important shipping route between Atlantic and Pacific
- To dance on ice
- Drawing in a game of “Hangman”
- Order to leave a sinking vessel
- Forward thinking
- Assigning responsibility
- Device for measuring time
- Soren ___________ is considered the “Father of Existentialism”
- Winter recreation vehicles
- It can open a lot of doors
- Most important town of a country
- Very tall multi-story buildings
- Ground shakers
- Emergency worker with an extinguisher
- Metaphors for unlimited financial resources
- How much longer?
- At least 2 to 3 times
- Preferably 8 hours
- I have a bottle for it
- All the time, awake or asleep
- Happens less when you are alone
- One of the ways to learn
- For a happier day, altough sometimes it’s fake
Please visit the next topic to receive additional responses. Check Out Next Level Answer:- Word Hike Level 64
If You have any comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.